Hello River Heights Academy Families!!
Tomorrow begins the 1st Day of School! I hope you are ready for a great year of learning and growing together.
This year, we will be learning all about "PRIDE" which is Distinctive Schools' Social Emotional Learning framework. The "P" in "PRIDE" stands for "Problem Solver." This week we have the opportunity to model problem solving for our students as we navigate school online in a way that we have never done before. One of the greatest things that you can do for your child is to model your own problem solving process as we work together for their success.
A few problem solving tips:
- If you have not received your teacher's ClassTag information, please reach out to me at email@example.com or Mrs. Sparks at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have trouble logging on to Zoom with your child's school Google account information, try these steps for logging in as a guest: https://help.distinctiveschools.org/hc/en-us/articles/360053710073
- The Distinctive Schools Help Center is available if you run into any other issues. You can submit a help ticket at https://help.distinctiveschools.org
- Call the school office at (734) 379-6810 or email your child's teacher or Mrs. Kull
- You can also message us on our official Facebook page
We can't wait to see you tomorrow!